Examination Of Social Media And Marketing In The Restaurant Industry
So, which are the main Social Media platforms small businesses (restaurants included) can employ?
Well, here are a few (the sequence should be crafted according to business needs though) :
- Facebook – business pages (a.k.a Fan Pages), apps and paid ads.
- Twitter – 140 characters long messages and paid ads.
- Google Plus – this is probably the major platform one should concentrate his/her small biz marketing efforts due to the fact that G+ in the stage of consolidating all Google platforms into on single conglomerate of marketing stage.
- Youtube – videos of all kinds: professional and amateur tied with paid advertising services.
- Pinterest – foodstuff and other products and services in picture format.
Simple Restaurant Marketing Plan Employing Social Media
* Define a target customer for your business. If you’re a fancy restaurant that serves really good salads, this might be women that make over $75K and are between 40 and 55 years old.
* Target these people–and their friends–with social media ads, posts, etc.
And now watch the video presentation revealing high powered techniques one can easily use in his/her restaurant marketing efforts: